Guaranteed SF6 Recycling Program
by Concorde Specialty Gases
AccuDri SF6 Gas Recycling Technology by Concorde Specialty Gases – proprietary technology for 99.99% or better comprehensive recycling of contaminated SF6 gas.
Concorde AccuDri SF6 Gas Recycling Technology
With its excellent properties and arc switching characteristics, Sulfur Hexafluoride (SF6) gas has been now used in high voltage gas-insulated switchgear for more than 4 decades. Nevertheless, it is a Greenhouse gas (GWP of SF6 gas is listed at 22,800) and its release into the atmosphere needs to be limited.
Seeing a need in the industry Concorde Specialty Gases has developed a proprietary technology for the comprehensive recycling of contaminated SF6 gas. A closed-loop process, where no impurities are released into the atmosphere.
AccuDri Provides 99.99% Or Better Purity
The purity of recycled SF6 gas using Concorde’s new technology is 99.99% or better, which exceeds the industries standard (ASTM 2472 D) for new gas. Using recycled SF6 gas will help reduce carbon emissions and could result in a significant cost-saving potential for end-users.
Features and Benefits of AccuDri SF6 Gas Recycling Technology.
- Results Meet or Exceed ASTM 2472 D
- Returned Recycling SF6 Gas at 99.99%
- No Venting of Impurities – Zero Loss
- Laboratory Results
- Off-Set New SF6 Gas Spend
- Large Capacity/Fast Turn-Around
AccuDri SF6 Gas Recyclier.
Concorde SF6 Gas comes in a variety of sizes cylinders that are in stock and ready for shipment:
- 5LB, 11LB, 18LB, 20LB, 25LB, 28LB, 35LB, 38LB, 45LB, 50LB, 57LB, 70LB, 90LB, 115LB and 1150LB. Custom Fill available upon request.
- 5KG, 10KG, 12.5KG, 40KG and 52.4KG. Custom Fill available upon request.
YES, PLEASE CONTACT ME
I am interested in Concorde Guaranteed SF6 Recycling Program