SF6 Gas (Sulfur Hexafluoride)
Our SF6 adheres to the highest standards for purity and quality, with the lowest moisture content in the industry. SF6 is commonly used by utilities, as well as in commercial applications.
Concorde also offers SF6 gas for industrial uses. Concorde filters its Sulfur Hexafluoride with a unique purification system using our proprietary chemical and SF6 Gas – Concorde Gas manufacturing processes, tailored creates a superior grade SF6 that exceeds the industry standards for SF6.
- Certificate of Quality
- Same day shipping
- High Purity – Low moisture
Variety of Sizes in stock and ready for shipment:
5LB, 11LB, 18LB, 20LB, 25LB, 27.5LB, 35LB, 38LB, 45LB, 50LB, 57LB, 70LB, 90LB, 115LB and 1150LB. Custom Fill available upon request.
5KG, 10KG, 12.5KG, 40KG and 50KG. Custom Fill available upon request.
Concorde Specialty Gases, Inc.
36 Eaton Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Toll Free: 1-800-818-5109
C3F8 Gas (R-218)
CF4 Gas (R-14)
Custom Gas Blends
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Concorde Gas Customer Pledge:
- 100% Product Quality Warranty - Random testing by leading independent laboratories to ensure consistent product quality.
- 100% Product Replacement Guarantee - If any Concorde Gas product fails to meet or exceed our published quality standards, we will provide a full replacement, including all shipping expenses.
- Turnaround in One Business Day or Less - from order to shipment in the Continental US!
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee - We will do whatever it takes to assure that our customers are completely satisfied with Concorde’s Products and Service.
- Recycling Programs - designed to save you money and do our part for the environment!
Concorde Gas Services:
- Cylinder Purchase, Rental, Trade-ins
- Customer Cylinder Refills
- Same Day Shipping
- Drop Ship Services
- Private Label (OEM) Programs
- Recycling Services
- Custom Designed Cradle to Grave Programs
- Major Credit Cards Accepted