Purchase SF6 Gas
Sulfur Hexafluoride (SF6) is an excellent gaseous dielectric for high voltage power applications. It has been used extensively in high voltage circuit breakers and other switchgears employed by the power industry.
Applications for SF6 include gas insulated transmission lines and gas insulated power distributions. The combined electrical, physical, chemical and thermal properties offer many advantages when used in power switchgear.
SF6 is one of the heaviest known gases with a density about five times the density of air under similar conditions. SF6 shows little change in vapor pressure over a wide temperature range and is a soft gas in that it is more compressible dynamically than air.
SF6 is an inert compressed gas and must be handled as such. It does not present any specific toxic hazards, is not flammable and is only dangerous when it can reach asphyxiating concentrations. Its density is higher than air and thus it tends to accumulate on the ground. Cylinders must be handled carefully due to their high internal pressure. Please refer to our SDS for any further details.
To purchase SF6 Gas call Toll Free: 1-800-818-5109
Variety of Sizes in stock and ready for shipment:
5LB, 11LB, 18LB, 20LB, 25LB, 27.5LB, 35LB, 38LB, 45LB, 50LB, 57LB, 70LB, 90LB, 115LB and 1150LB. Custom Fill available upon request.
5KG, 10KG, 12.5KG, 40KG and 50KG. Custom Fill available upon request.
Concorde Specialty Gases, Inc.
36 Eaton Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Toll Free: 1-800-818-5109
C3F8 Gas (R-218)
CF4 Gas (R-14)
Custom Gas Blends
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Concorde Gas Customer Pledge:
- 100% Product Quality Warranty - Random testing by leading independent laboratories to ensure consistent product quality.
- 100% Product Replacement Guarantee - If any Concorde Gas product fails to meet or exceed our published quality standards, we will provide a full replacement, including all shipping expenses.
- Turnaround in One Business Day or Less - from order to shipment in the Continental US!
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee - We will do whatever it takes to assure that our customers are completely satisfied with Concorde’s Products and Service.
- Recycling Programs - designed to save you money and do our part for the environment!
Concorde Gas Services:
- Cylinder Purchase, Rental, Trade-ins
- Customer Cylinder Refills
- Same Day Shipping
- Drop Ship Services
- Private Label (OEM) Programs
- Recycling Services
- Custom Designed Cradle to Grave Programs
- Major Credit Cards Accepted