Rare & Specialty Semiconductor and Electronic Gases
Xenon, Krypton, Tetraflouromethane, and Neon.
Choosing the right company to supply your Rare Gas and specialty gases needs is not as simple as it might seem. Concorde has been supplying unique gases to private industries and governments since 1994.
Total Purity of Rare and Specialty Gases.
We focus on the total purity of our rare gases, setting strict limits on the critical impurities to optimize the efficiency of the instruments or applications that rely on our products.
Concorde offers these rare gases:
Rare & Specialty Gases
Xenon gas is used in lamps that produce intense, extremely short light flashes, such as stroboscopes and lights for high-speed photography. When a charge of electricity is passed through the gas at low pressure, it emits a flash of bluish-white light; at higher pressures, white light resembling daylights is emitted. Xenon flash lamps are used to activate ruby lasers.
Krypton gas multiple emission lines make ionized krypton gas discharges appear whitish, making krypton-based bulbs useful in photography as a brilliant white light source. Krypton is thus used in some types of photographic flashes used in high-speed photography. Krypton gas is combined with other gases to make luminous signs glow with a bright greenish-yellow light.
Tetraflouromethane gas is commonly used to facilitate wafer etch processes or the fabrication of complex electronic circuits by itself or when combined with oxygen. It is also used as a low-temperature refrigerant and in neutron detectors.
Neon is a chemical element with the symbol Ne and atomic number 10. It is a noble gas. Neon is a colorless, odorless, inert monatomic gas under standard conditions, with about two-thirds the density of air. Neon is used for vacuum tubes, high-voltage indicators, lightning arresters, wave meter tubes, television tubes, and helium-neon lasers.
Our exacting quality control procedures ensure that our products meet or exceed published specifications. Our trained technical staff can answer any questions you might have regarding any of our products, procedures, specifications, or services.
Variety of Sizes in stock and ready for shipment:
5LB, 11LB, 18LB, 20LB, 25LB, 27.5LB, 35LB, 38LB, 45LB, 50LB, 57LB, 70LB, 90LB, 115LB and 1150LB. Custom Fill available upon request.
5KG, 10KG, 12.5KG, 40KG and 50KG. Custom Fill available upon request.
C3F8 Gas (R-218)
CF4 Gas (R-14)
Custom Gas Blends
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Concorde Gas Customer Pledge:
- 100% Product Quality Warranty - Random testing by leading independent laboratories to ensure consistent product quality.
- 100% Product Replacement Guarantee - If any Concorde Gas product fails to meet or exceed our published quality standards, we will provide a full replacement, including all shipping expenses.
- Turnaround in One Business Day or Less - from order to shipment in the Continental US!
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee - We will do whatever it takes to assure that our customers are completely satisfied with Concorde’s Products and Service.
- Recycling Programs - designed to save you money and do our part for the environment!
- Cylinder Purchase, Rental, Trade-ins
- Customer Cylinder Refills
- Same Day Shipping
- Drop Ship Services
- Private Label (OEM) Programs
- Recycling Services
- Custom Designed Cradle to Grave Programs
- Major Credit Cards Accepted