Concorde Specialty Gases offers high precision pressure regulators for SF6 gas which are specifically designed to control gas pressure for a lower, more consistent working pressure.
SF6 Pressure Regulators – Gas Filling Equipment
Concorde SF6 Pressure Regulators
Concorde has established itself as a reliable SF6 gas provider and a reputable service partner throughout our 20 years in business.
In our experience, we have seen what works and what does not and wanted to craft the best tools to guarantee the best service.
We are eager to share that we have developed our regulator to further and better assist us during our on-site services.
First-Quality Hastelloy Steel Pressure Regulators
Our SF6 gas regulators are made of stainless steel which promises durability and a quality product. The diaphragm, however, is made of Hastelloy steel, a nickel-based steel alloy with high corrosion and oxidization resistance.
Built-Tough, and Long-Lasting
Hastelloy metal is widely regarded as one of the world’s toughest alloys and benefits in the critical application and the longevity of a project. Furthermore, the regulator consists of:
- An easy-to-maneuver knob
- Input and output gauge with a 2-inch diameter
- ¼ inch NPT outlet fitting
- The 4-inch inlet nozzle to ensure adequate workspace for hand tools
- Three different output ranges:
- 0-60 PSI
- 0-150 PSI
- 0-200 PSI
- Housed in a small lightweight secured lock box
- Surrounded by fitted foam
- Body burst pressure up to 4350 PSI
This is unquestionably a pressure regulator instrument that will enhance the great service we already provide!
Our gas pressure regulators are intended for primary pressure control on non-corrosive, high purity or liquefied gases (up to grade 4.5) in applications where minor fluctuations in outlet pressure, due to diminishing inlet supply pressure, can be tolerated.
High Pressure Hoses and Fittings
C3F8 Gas (R-218)
CF4 Gas (R-14)
Custom Gas Blends
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Concorde Gas Customer Pledge:
- 100% Product Quality Warranty - Random testing by leading independent laboratories to ensure consistent product quality.
- 100% Product Replacement Guarantee - If any Concorde Gas product fails to meet or exceed our published quality standards, we will provide a full replacement, including all shipping expenses.
- Turnaround in One Business Day or Less - from order to shipment in the Continental US!
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee - We will do whatever it takes to assure that our customers are completely satisfied with Concorde’s Products and Service.
- Recycling Programs - designed to save you money and do our part for the environment!
- Cylinder Purchase, Rental, Trade-ins
- Customer Cylinder Refills
- Same Day Shipping
- Drop Ship Services
- Private Label (OEM) Programs
- Recycling Services
- Custom Designed Cradle to Grave Programs
- Major Credit Cards Accepted