SF6 – On-Site Services
It is for Utility Companies requiring on-site SF6 gas services for circuit breakers at their sites.
The Concorde Gas On-Site Advantage:
No job too big, no job too small.
Concorde’s trained and certified SF6 gas technicians will come to your site to remove your SF6 gas from:
- Gas Carts
- Electrical switches
- GIS system
- Medical equipment
- Electronic microscopes
- Any other equipment containing SF6 gas
- Consolidation of gas in cylinders
- Our technicians also can charge your SF6 gas equipment.
- Independent Laboratory Reports are available upon request.
To learn more about our company, and its specialty gas products and services: click here to request a quotation, call (732) 544-9899; or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Concorde Specialty Gases, Inc.
36 Eaton Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel!
C3F8 Gas (R-218)
CF4 Gas (R-14)
Custom Gas Blends
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Concorde Gas Customer Pledge:
- 100% Product Quality Warranty - Random testing by leading independent laboratories to ensure consistent product quality.
- 100% Product Replacement Guarantee - If any Concorde Gas product fails to meet or exceed our published quality standards, we will provide a full replacement, including all shipping expenses.
- Turnaround in One Business Day or Less - from order to shipment in the Continental US!
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee - We will do whatever it takes to assure that our customers are completely satisfied with Concorde’s Products and Service.
- Recycling Programs - designed to save you money and do our part for the environment!
- Cylinder Purchase, Rental, Trade-ins
- Customer Cylinder Refills
- Same Day Shipping
- Drop Ship Services
- Private Label (OEM) Programs
- Recycling Services
- Custom Designed Cradle to Grave Programs
- Major Credit Cards Accepted